A curfew has been imposed in Pune and Pimpri from 11 pm to 6 am on the back of increasing corona infection and New Year. The state government has imposed some restrictions on the curfew. They are as follows:
1. Curfew period: 22nd December 2020 to 5th January 2021 (11pm to 6am). No one should go out during this period without an urgent reason.
2. Sick persons, senior citizens above 65, pregnant women, children below 10 years are prohibited from going out of the house.
3. Permission to transport only essential items during this period.
4. Permission to lawyers, police, health officers during this time.
5. Employees of companies working in various shifts and their vehicles are excluded.
6. Concessions to vehicles transporting newspapers and its distributors.
7. Air travelers and train passengers are also excluded.