Slide 1 of 1
Entrepreneurs get MCCIA award
Pune: The Maratha Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) honors industries in seven different sectors for giving a pat on the back to small, medium and large enterprises. Entrepreneurs have until December 15 to apply. The chamber has appealed to the entrepreneurs to take advantage of it.
Industries play a vital role in maintaining the economic health of the society. Industries also play an important role in accelerating the economic cycle. It honors entrepreneurs who have come up with innovative concepts and implemented them for the last 70 years. This includes phases in the areas of environment, CSR, women entrepreneurship, new generation and defense readiness. In the field of industry, the MCCIA award is considered to be a matter of prestige. Entrepreneurs from seven sectors are selected by the chamber's inspection committee, said Prashant Girbane, director general of MCCIA.
More details about the Chamber's awards and the application process are available at www.mcciapune.com. Also, more information about this can be obtained from Satish Joshi (Mob. No. 9881127658) of the Chamber.
Applications can be made for this
- Innovative Ideas and Entrepreneurship (GS Parkhe Awards)
- Environmental Initiatives (Dr. R. J. Rathi Trust)
- New Products and Design (Hari and Malini Joshi Award)
- Awareness of Social Responsibility - CSR (BG Deshmukh Award)
- Women Entrepreneur (Ramabai Joshi Award)
- Successful Entrepreneur of New Generation (Kiran Natu Award)
- Defense Production (Brigadier S. B. Ghorpade Award)
Stay updated with latest
news & trends
news & trends