Sandip Jagdale
07 Dec, 2:57 PM
Stringer
Explosion of fridge in Mahadevnagar, house on fire

A fire broke out in a flat on the fourth floor of Vedanta Society in Mahadevnagar due to a short circuit. This caused damage to the material. The incident happened around Sadenau on Monday morning. Hadapsar fire brigade personnel Dattatraya Chaudhary and Maruti Shelar were trying to extinguish the fire. Meanwhile, the fridge in the house exploded. Luckily both survived. The staff immediately pulled out two cylinders from the house, averting a major disaster. This was the flat of Mangesh Wadikar.

Tags: Fire
Like
Comment
Share
Select Location

Sponsored